- Three options for creating albums
- InstaMix: You select your background and photos and let MemoryMixer automatically create your pages.
- QuickMix: Start from a professionally-designed album and insert your photos individually.
- From Scratch: Showcase your creativity by using your own or professionally-designed elements to create a MemoryMixer album from scratch.
- Variety of Multimedia Elements
- Sound Clips
- Scanned documents
- Links to the Web
- Virtually unlimited potential for creative expression
- Hundreds of professionally designed backgrounds and embellishments
- Rich Text titling and journaling
- Add shadows & mats to images
- Apply effects to images such as B&W, sepia, brighten/darken, flip, mirror, sketch, emboss, etc.
- Crop, rotate, and change opacity of images
- Choose from dozens of photo layouts
- Change photo layouts after placing images
- Add your own backgrounds
- Create and save your own page layouts
- Protect your work by "locking" pages
- Overlays for creating different "finishes" to your backgrounds
- Storing and Sharing
- Albums can be hundreds of pages
- Import pages from other albums
- Digital Album can be set to auto-run or manual navigation
- Create one album with multiple outputs: On-screen, print, CD-ROM, files prepared for retail photo processing, or *DVD. (*Requires mailing in CD-ROM for transfer to DVD.)
- Print high resolution pages up to full 8 ½" x 11" (landscape) or 12" x 12" (square) page sizes
- Create an interactive CD in minutes
- Import pages from other MemoryMixer albums-not just albums
Software & Accessories
Demo on You Tube